Quality Control and Quality Assurance
The major markets of the world are demanding increasingly high levels of quality. As an integrated component of our services to our clients, the Simmons Group has dedicated in-house staff that provides a full range of quality assurance and inspection services to ensure that products produced meet our client's quality standards prior to shipment.
Quality control starts at the very beginning of our services with selection of qualified manufacturers, and continues throughout the design and production phases until the final audit inspection prior to shipment.
A brief overview of Simmons quality control process follows:
Our dedicated in-house quality control professionals are familiar with internationally established quality standards, including ASTM, ANSI, Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), UL, BSI, DIN, and more, for a wide range of industrial and consumer products, O.E.M. parts, components, industrial hard goods and general merchandise. When you choose the Simmons Group for your OEM contract manufacturing you can rest assured that we have the expertise to ensure that quality standards have been met before product leaves the factory.
- Vendor evaluation to insure that the factory is able to produce the product to the customer's standards.
- Preparation of quality assurance specifications and quality control procedures for your products
- In-house quality evaluation or testing for performance, safety and endurance at various stages of product development as specified or required
- In-process quality control
- Pre-shipment audit inspection to agreed Acceptance Quality Limit (AQL) sampling standards, including MIL-STD-105E, BS6001 and ASQCZ1.4.
- Comprehensive production report with supporting documentation as specified or required by the client.
Simmons has the expertise to ensure that quality standards have been met before product leaves the factory.