The major markets of the world are demanding increasingly high levels of quality. In response to this demand, manufacturers must raise their material control and production standards. At THE SIMMONS GROUP, we offer a full range of independent, secure third-party quality testing and inspection services to ensure your standards are met and followed. These include:
- Vendor Evaluation
- Preparation of Quality Assurance Specifications and Quality Control Procedures for Your Products
- In-House Laboratory Testing for Performance, Safety, and Endurance at Various Stages of Product Development
- In-Process Quality Control
- Pre-Shipment Audit Inspection to Agreed Acceptance Quality Limit (AQL) Sampling Standards, Including MIL-STD-105E, BS6001, and ASQCZ1.4
- Comprehensive Reporting of Test and Inspection Results to Clients with Appropriate Recommendations
Experienced and Knowledgeable Team
We are familiar with internationally established quality standards Quality Control, including ASTM, ANSI, Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), UL, BSI, DIN, and more, for a wide range of industrial and consumer products, OEM parts, components, electronic assemblies, industrial hard goods, investment castings, die castings, and general merchandise.
At THE SIMMONS GROUP, we have the expertise to ensure that your consignment leaves the factory only when your quality standards have been met. We have the personnel to provide on-site inspection services in Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, and Thailand.